As much I love physics, I can understand that it can be extremely boring sometimes ( or maybe most times ), so after extensive research and reading pretty much every article/book online, I have summed up everything for you guys in bullet points for a simple peaceful reading:
- Since energy is neither created nor destroyed, we all carry certain energies within us that can be addressed.
- As we know from our grade school science classes, all matter is made up of Atoms.
- Atoms contain nuclei, which contains a positive charge (protons), a neutral charge (neutrons) and a negative charge (electrons). Inside an atom, is an invisible energy wave. Since everything is matter, and matter is atoms, therefore: Everything is made out of energy.
- Crystals: A body that is formed by the solidification of a chemical element, a compound, or a mixture and has a regularly repeating internal arrangement of its atoms and often external plane faces.
- Crystallography: is the science of studying crystals and how they form.
So how do they forms?
- Crystals start growing by a process called "Nucleation". It is formed from an ordered arrangements of atoms, molecules and ions. Every crystal has an orderly, internal pattern of atoms, with a distinctive way of locking new atoms into that pattern to repeat it again & again.
- Modern technology was based on crystals such as the first radio & microchip ever made.
- Quartz is composed of Silicon (Si) & Oxygen (O2) to make (SiO2).
- This combination is known to be the building blocks of all minerals.
- Silicon shows the same principles of life as Carbon ( One down the periodic table)
- The earth's crust is 25% Silicon & 80% Silicon Compound!
- so technically, EARTH IS A GIANT CRYSTAL BALL.
- Crystals are electrically charged. They are the most organized, stable matter in the universe. Once a crystal is formed, it can remain unchanged for millions of years.
- On a cellular level, our bodies and crystals are both made of mineral Silicon Dioxide.
- According to the laws of physics, thoughts direct energy and energy follows thought.
If you think about it, keeping all those points in mind. Most crystals take millions of years to form, cooking up inside mother earth, absorbing all the energy it needs, making the perfect molecule structure that will be repeated over and over again until the most stable matter in the universe is created. And since of course energy is neither created nor destroyed, this leaves us with the revelation of crystal healing. Beautiful crystals that can transform our everyday lives.